- What is a Carnal Christian and can there be such a thing?
- Quantum physics
- Calvinism vs. Armenian ism
- Limited Atonement vs. Unlimited Atonement
- "Churchy" Christian vs. Real, honest Christian
- Glorifying God
- Can you be saved if you just "Say the right words"? What about the verses that talk about "My sheep know My voice...." and "You shall know them by their fruit..."
- The Metaphysics of Jesus
As if all that weren't enough, we're still discussing the "debate" our son had with the "Free Thinkers" last week. The non-believers in the room raised some good questions and also showed some inconsistencies in saying they were atheists. Things like: God doesn't exist, but He is: and then filled in the blank with a cuss word.
I'm still overwhelmed with projects and am worried about a couple things my kids are going through as well. So, if anyone knows how to stop a brainal ( a great word I just made up) explosion, PLEASE let me know! I could use a good laugh.