I found this little meme... somewhere. I couldn't find the blog again now if my life depended on it.
For each line, I have two choices, and I have to choose which I would prefer. However, being the person that I am, I decided to change the rules a bit and add "either or neither".
1. jog or walk: walk-I walk 17.5 miles a week. I know. I know. That's small potatoes for some people, but for now that's what I do.
2. coffee or tea: flavored coffee (much to my sons' disgust)
3. Pepsi or Coca Cola: Pepsi-especially when I have a migraine. Pepsi usually gets rid of those nasty little headaches for me.
4. flats or heels: flats. Especially nice, flat Nikes.
5. fries or onion rings: fries-I really like them when they're nearly burnt and crispy brown, drenched in juicy red catsup.
6. cats or dogs: either, as long as they come from Toys R Us
7. skim or whole: neither. I love soy milk!
8. small purses or large: neither. I like "medium".
9. van or SUV: a small, nail-polish red 2 door, thank you very much!
10. winter or summer: fall
11. 1 piece bathing suit or 2: Ha! How about cut offs and a sweatshirt?
12. sit down restaurant or fast food: be it ever so humble, home.
13. McDonalds or Burger King: Panera
14. white gold or yellow: shiny goldy gold
15. fish or chicken: chicken, as long as it's dead, de-feathered, cooked and served with some of those nearly burnt french fries.
16. Edward or Jacob: who?
17. pizza or burger: pizza-I have a strong, emotional attachment to Pizza Hut pizza.
18. apple or orange: neither- I need blueberries
19. spend or save: save
20. 1 story or 2 story house: 2, or 3, or 4. I'll take all the exercise I can get running up and down all those stairs.