The first thing you're supposed to do is:
post the rules:
1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
*No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this."
So, 11 random things about me eh?
1. My favorite job was as a photographer with a rafting company. I sat at the front of the raft, facing backward and rode the rapids, taking pictures of the other rafters. fun, fun, fun!
2. We live in a teeny house and I have 40 houseplants. (maybe I should've been a florist...)
3. Due to circumstances beyond my control, my left pinky toe pokes up in the air. Hey, you! I'm here. Pay attention to me...
4. I can't remember the last time I watched a commercial on TV or a TV show actually. I watch movies on Netflix, but TV? yuck.
5. I habitually put things away for safe keeping and never see them again.
6. I read books backwards. Novels, mysteries, non-fiction...all of them. I read the last few pages first and then sometimes the middle, then, if I think the book's worth reading, I'll go to the beginning and read the whole thing through.
7. No matter where we go I always stick my husband on my right side. (unless he's driving)
8. I got asked out by 3 guys in one day in high school.
9. I'll discuss just about anything or everything. Just about.
10. I really enjoy pygmy goats.
11. I was a thief for a few weeks immediately following a mission's trip.
Number two-answer the questions the tagger set for you:
1. Who do you most admire and why?
My dad. He got it.
2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
a wife and momma-a few others things were thrown in there too, but mostly those 2
3.What is your favorite beverage?
water or green smoothies, if they count?
4. Dogs or cats?
It's a toss up. I've heard they both taste like chicken. :-)
5.What is your least favorite exercise to do?
sit ups, push ups, pull ups, anything that has to do with "up" I guess.:-)
6. What is one thing you have done that you aren't proud of?
see #11 up there
7. If you could do 3 things on your bucket list tomorrow, what would they be?
I don't really have a bucket list, but I really, really want to go to Canada and Alaska.
I want to see Mt. Everest up close and personal and I'd love to...to....that's a secret.
8.If you could go on a trip anywhere, where would you go?
Well, other than the two I just mentioned, I want to go to Maine and back to England. I love road trips where we just meander....
9.What is your favorite book?
Too many to list. Sea to Sea by James Alexander Thom, LOTR, The Hobbit, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.
10. What is your favorite candy bar?
Dove Dark Chocolate
11.If you could tell someone from your past one thing, what would you say?
I'd like to ask my mom to forgive me. It wasn't all you mom.
Here's the tough one. I don't know 11 bloggers anymore. I only know three that weren't already tagged. So....
I will tag:
my friend Rachel
and my new friend Ginger